Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Josh playing football

Josh is playing flag football now at a local church. In the Upward programs, score is not usually kept, but JC and I are so competitive that we keep score and we are 2-0 now. Their first game was last Saturday and Josh made a touchdown. I had my camera in hand so that I could capture that first touchdown and did I get it - nope I sure didn't. I was too busy cheering him on and could have just "died" when I realized I missed it. You would have thought he had just scored the winning touchdown for the Super Bowl by the way we were all acting. He played some running back and was doing some good moves, which he says that he learned from his PSP game. So I guess there are some good things to video games. He is loving playing and it's exciting to watch, at least for me it is.
1st Flag Football Game

No comments: