Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th

Today is a day that I will never forget where I was seven years ago when I heard on the radio that a plane hit the world trade center. I rushed to work only to see things I wish I had never seen. Th fear that we all felt when our country came under attack.  My only thought was all those people trapped and the moms, dads, sons, daughters - all those people who left for work that day like I did that would never come home. And then to my own two small children who were at daycare and how much I wanted to rush home and get them. 
May we never forget the events on September 11th and the sacrifices that our men and women in uniform make everyday.  It is my prayer that God's hand of protection will never be removed from this great country of ours.

No comments: