Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Sneak Peak

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment. It was the dreaded sugar test appointment. You would think they could come up with something to drink that would taste better than what they give you. But I passed the test with flying colors. I told JC not to come because I was going to have to wait so long but I wish he would have been there. They called me back for another ultrasound and I just figured it was going to be the same old thing. Little did I know what was in store. While she was checking on our baby girl, she flipped the switch and I got to see our baby girl in 4d. I was speechless and so wishing JC would have been there. It was amazing to get to see what they both will look like.
My next appointment is in two weeks so needless to say, JC will be coming to the next one if all possible.
When I got home I showed the kids the pictures and they were so excited. They said that they were getting excited and couldn't wait until the babies got here. And when JC got home from work, they had to show him. He thought it was cool but also said that our baby boy was going to be a jock because he had a "hole" in his head. What will I ever do with him.

No comments: