Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keeping things even

Yes I am behind my blogging but when I get home at night now all I want to do is go to bed and sleep. But last Wednesday we went to the doctor for another check-up. We had the ultrasound and the babies were doing great - heartbeats strong as ever. While we were looking she checked to see if we could see what we were having - we are having a boy and a girl. This is exactly what Maggie and Josh wanted. JC actually showed a little excitement. Now we will start getting things ready and picking out names.
Sunday JC took me shopping to look for me some clothes for this summer. As we were walking through Target I walked over to the baby aisle and looked at the price of diapers now. It has been quite a few years since I had to buy them so I wanted to see what the prices were like now. I showed JC one pack of newborns that was $19 for 72. He went into shock. We walked around the baby section for just a minute before JC told me that we had to leave because he was getting depressed. Even last night when he saw a diaper commercial he just moaned. I just laughed. Boy is JC in for a world of shock.

No comments: