Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ten Years

On Monday we celebrated Maggie's 10th birthday. It is so hard to believe that it has been 10 years. Yes it was 10 years ago that my life was forever changed. To hold her for the first time and feel so much love for a little human being was beyond words - it still is. Now she is getting bigger and more independent. I knew these days would come I just didn't realize that they would come so quickly. It just seems like yesterday that she was learning to walk and now she is learning to master her round off/back-hand spring in gymnastics. When I look at her I understand how much God can love us. But I thankful for how much He has blessed me with Maggie, Josh, and the twins on the way. I totally don't deserve it, but I am so humbled to be given the opportunity to be a mom to them. She is and will forever be my little girl.

No comments: