Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

At home

A week ago this past Thursday, the doctor sent me home for the rest of the pregnancy. I have started having a few contractions and sleeping at night is just a thing of the past. At first I was enjoying it but now I am getting a little cabin fever. I get to go out a few places, but JC doesn't like for me to drive anywhere. So I have started reading Book 6 of the Harry Potter series since I don't believe that I could make it through a 2 1/2 hour movie. I wish the movie would hurry up and come out on DVD so I could see it, but I guess I will have to wait. My kids tell me that it was great.

I am so blessed though to have a job that allows me to work from home. I am able to continue to work but I miss my friends at work. Even though I miss my friends and going places, all the rest has made me feel somewhat better.

No comments: