Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Countdown is on

We have a date set for a C-section on Monday, August 17th.  So in about 2 weeks, we will be come a family of 6.  Wow the very thought of having 4 kids blows my mind but excites me that I have been blessed with 4 kids. I feel humbled that God would bless us with 4 kids.  JC is convinced that we will be welcoming the babies before the 17th , but we will see.  
At my doctor's appointment we have another ultrasound and discovered that they are both head down.  The C-section appointment is still set but the choice will be up to me.  JC and I talked about the babies coming today and the only thing we pray for is that they are healthy.  So if they come today or on the 17th, we just want what's best for the babies and me.  
Tonight one of my best friends Whitney came over and we got the baby bed setup and the ladder bookshelf with the baskets to hold the babies clothes and things up.  I am so excited now.  The bags are packed and all we are waiting on now is the babies themselves.  

No comments: