Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4 months already

Today my oldest and I took the babies for their 4 month check up. Jess weighed 16lbs 2oz and Cam weighed 13lbs 6 oz - needless to say we have healthy babies. Since they are eating on average 5 8oz bottles a day we start rice tomorrow. I am looking forward to their first feeding and sharing it with JC and the older two.

It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 months already. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was just finding out that I was pregant with twins. This time one year ago unknown to me at the time, two little babies were being formed inside of me. What a miracle it is to think about that and then look at my two babies sleeping. I praise God everyday for all 4 of my children.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: