Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Dedication Day

On Mother's Day, our church had baby dedication day.  Since we were dedicating the babies, JC and I thought it would be great to dedicate to raise the older kids in a Christian home.

(Josh is very nervous in front of crowds, so 
he stood behind me the entire time)

It is a great responsibility that God has placed on us as parents. We are raising four kids and wanted to commit before the Lord to bring them in the Lord. It's not a job that is to be taken lightly.  It's actually a little overwhelming at times.



I feel humbled every time I look at my kids.  I don't deserve them but God has blessed me with them.  I am far from perfect and make mistakes when raising them but I try to learn from them and do better the next time.


And this is the first picture of all six of us together. I wish it was better but at least I have one now of all of us.