Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a year!

This year so far has felt like one big long trial.  In January my daddy went in to have a simple surgery and then got very sick and passed away in February.  While dealing with all of that, I lost my job at the end of March.  So  I have been home since then.  Scared and at times worried, I am reminded of the fact that God is in control and can see the end of trials that we have been through.  I can only see right now and the "what ifs" keeping coming up in my head.  But what was meant for bad had turned into a blessing.  I am reminded everyday of my daddy when I watch my kids and live my life.  I have had extra time with my kids and family that I normally would not have had.  I have seen firsts with the babies that I would have normally missed - crawling and standing up. I have been there more for the older two and for their events.

I am waiting on God to show me what He wants for me next.  I have had interviews with two different companies in the last week and either one would be a great fit for our family.  I still have my good days and bad when dealing with everything and who wouldn't.  But I know that God will be glorified in this and isn't that what life is all about anyway.  It's not about us - it's all about Him.

No comments: