Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Trip to Children's

Yes it's our second trip this month. Two weeks ago I was here with our youngest daughter, Sweet Pea. She had RSV and had to stay two nights. Her trip was hard because it was also the same week that my daddy passed away. When they had to out oxygen on her I thought I was going to lose it. We actually walked out of the hospital at the exact time 1 year ago that my daddy passed away. I know that he was watching over us.

Now I am here with her twin brother. He is the most curious child I think out of the four. He is into everything. This morning as the Hubs was getting ready for work, he laid out his blood pressure pill. The twins were playing when our oldest noticed that he had spit up some in the floor. It was then that we discovered what he had done. He chewed up the pill and we were no sure how much he had in him. Poison control told us to bring him in so we did. They have him on a heart monitor and are watching him over night. He has done so good. He hasn't been that fussy and went to sleep at his normal bedtime.

I am so thankful for the Children's Hospital we have here. The nurses and doctors are amazing and so good. It will be hard to leave his bedside soon, but I praise God he is in good hands.



No comments: