Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Great Tasting Cereal That is Good for You


I was recently asked to try a new Weight Watchers cereal for free thanks to MOM Brands, distributor of Weight Watchers® cereals. At first I was very sckeptical of trying it since most healthy cereals are not good at all. I was completely surprised by the great taste of the cereal and how it kept me full longer than others I have tried. My kids loved the Weight Watchers Oat Clusters with Cherries and Almonds. Since I am not a fan of almonds, I tried the Frosted Shredded Wheat with Protein. I like other shredded wheat cereals but by mid morning I am hungery again. With the Weight Watchers cereal, I wasn't hungry at mid-morning and even at lunch I was not starving like I usually am after eating cereal. The cereal had a great taste with no strange after taste. I would highly recommend people trying these cereals for people trying to lose weight or maintain. The best part is that they only have a PointsPlus value of 3-5 which leaves you plenty of points for the rest of the day.

No comments: