Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Thankful

Last night during all the bad weather, Maggie was at ballet when what may have been a tornado or strong winds hit. She and all the other girls ran and got in the pit inside the gym. Once that blew over, she got ready for gymnastics and started practicing only to have another wave of storms hit and this time it blew the A/C unit off the building along with tearing part of the roof off. She said that she started crying because she was scared that I was on my home with all this bad weather going on. Little did she know that it was barely raining on me and that I was in constant contact with one of my friends there at gym.
I am so thankful that no one was hurt and for the friends I have there now that will take care of my daughter during times like these. The friend that was driving Maggie and her friend that night was sending me text messages too. I was so glad to see her when she got home. I praise God that He protected my little girl last night. She had me laughing when she was telling me what all was happening. You can imagine quite a few girls and a storm what all was being said.

No comments: