Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

School Starts Back

Today school started back for my kids. It's been awful quiet around here without them here. They have been here a lot since I got sent home by the doctor. The quiet is nice but still miss the craziness of working while watching the kids. They both got off to a great start. Josh was dropped off first and wasn't to thrilled that I was taking pictures of him but he worked with me. He seemed to like his teacher and hard to believe that he is already in the 3rd grade. Maggie was next and she was just so excited. She is started a new school and was thrilled to be having 4 teachers and changing classes. Let's see how excited she is once things get going. We were not allowed to walk her in but I did get some pictures of her outside of her school. Hard to believe that the two of them will not be at the same school again until high school. Time flies by and I want to soak in every possible minute I can.

No comments: