Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update

Yes I haven't updated in a while but I have been a little busy adjusting to life with four kids. Yes four kids now and I thought our calendar was full before the babies were born. I have to say that I am loving life as new mom again and loving having four despite the stresses that come with that. The babies will soon be 2 months old and we could not have been any more blessed than we have been with 2 healthy babies. They are growing like weeds. We go next week for their 2 month old check-up so I will let you know how much they weigh then.
Maggie and Josh are loving the babies. They want to be there for everything for them and have them at everything for them. This past Tuesday night I was leaving to take Maggie to gym and had planned on taking both of the babies so that JC and Josh could have some guy time. But Josh wanted Jesse to stay with them. They kiss the babies good night every night and tell them all the time how much they love them. I am lost without them when they go to their dad's because they are such a big help and wonderful to have around.
I am looking forward to what life and God has in store for us. What an adventure this will be!

No comments: