Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AAU State Meet

We had our last meet of the competition year and it couldn't have ended better.  My girl of course was all nervous before it started but calmed down when she got there and was around her teammates.  Big thanks to my mother-in-law who stayed with the babies so that I could really enjoy the time with the older kids and my mom.



Her scores were pretty good - 
Floor: 8.50
Vault: 9.00
Bars: 8.60
Beam: 9.2
All around: 35.3

 Now it was time for awards.  She placed 5th for floor, 4th for bars, 3rd for vault, and 1st on beam in her age group. Then it was time to announce the All-Around winners and guess who got first - my girl.  She was so excited and surprised. 


 I was excited too which explains why I didn't get many good pictures. Hard to take pictures when your hands are shaking from the excitement.

Our team did good and placed 2nd for the meet.




My state meet champion...


I am so proud of her.

No comments: