Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Good Valentine's Day

Today I am thankful. Thankful for a day that was uneventful. For you see the last two Valentine's Day haven't been the best. Two years ago we were losing Daddy and our hearts were breaking. Last year the Hubs and I spent the night in the ER with Sweet Pea. She ended up spending two days in there. She and I walked out of the hospital at the exact time just a year before when my Daddy had died.

But today, well today was very uneventful. The older ones had basketball practice and the little ones had a party at daycare. While others got baby sitters and spent the night kid free, we were content and happy staying at home with ours.

I pray the rest of the month is an uneventful as today was. Still hard to believe in two days it will be two years since I lost my first Valentine. But that is another post for another day,

No comments: