Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Questions So Far

Little did I know that the kids would have so many questions and comments about the twins. They have been cute and quite funny - while some have been very serious. Here is a few:
1. When the babies pee does it come out with yours?
2. Do you think Shadow will still be here when they come? (Shadow is our 12 year old Golden Retriever)
3. Will the babies be scared of Shadow?
4. I am not watching when they cut your tummy. (Like they would be in the room)
5. Did you sing to them last night before you went to sleep?
6. You are getting big Mama!
7. What if one of them is a special needs baby?
8. How big will you get?
9. Mama, when you get big will you still be able to walk like that? (This was asked as I was walking across the room.)
10. If the babies cry can you hear them?
11. So did we sleep good last night Mama? (This was from Maggie - she is becoming the little mother to me now)

Josh last night put his ear to my belly and then said "I can't hear them. Are they moving around?"

The kids are so excited that we have two little ones on the way. The kids went to school Thursday and told the everyone we were expecting. Josh told his teacher we were having triplets. I definitely have to assure him that it is only two. I pray that God will continue to protect the babies and that they will grow and be perfect like Maggie and Josh were. I know they were not perfect babies but they were to me.

No comments: