Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time Files

My how times flies - as I sit here working and watching the kids play it just seems like yesterday that they will little. Oh how I treasure these days because I know that I will turn around and they will be grown up and gone off to college. So I will take to heart each moment for in 8 years I will have a senior in high school who will be getting ready to graduate. Oh how I wish time would slow down some. I already feel like I miss out on so much with them because they have to go to their dads - this is not how I wanted to raise my kids but life doesn't always work out the way that we hope it will. But I am so thankful to God that when they are gone to their dads that He has blessed me with two beautiful children to raise and love.

No comments: