Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

2 months old

My how time flies by. It's hard to believe that this past Saturday, the babies turned 2 months old. Before they were born I would wonder how we would make it with 4 kids, now I wonder what we did without them. They are a joy to our lives. Saturday JC and I took them shopping for some new clothes since they have out grown most of their 0-3 months ones. They were so good and people were constantly asking us "Are they twins?" Sometimes I wanted to get smart with them, but we would just answer them with a polite yes.
JC decided that if we ever got a divorce (which we won't since we both don't believe in divorce) that he was getting the babies because they were a totally chick magnet. Every woman that passed us would stop and look at the babies. He is just too funny!

No comments: