Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two month old checkup

Today we took the babies to their two month old check-up. Both babies were great - at least once they got to the doctor's office with Daddy (JC). When I left the house this morning, I had the babies dressed and the diaper bag packed to make things easier for JC. Once the older two kids and I had left, the fun for JC began. Jesse got fussy and then Camie got started. He said that they were quiet for all of 7 seconds when he put them in their car seats. Then as he got gas for the truck, Camie was screaming and then Jesse joined in when his pacifier came out of his mouth. JC stopped to get him some breakfast and the lady at Chick-fi-la hear Jesse screaming over the intercom. Needless to say, Daddy had one of those mornings with them.
And let me tell you, my two babies are growing like weeds. Camie now weighs over 11 pounds while Jesse weighs in at 12 lbs 10 oz. His ear was much better today which was a relief. They both had to get 4 shots a piece which always breaks my heart. I just checked on them and they were both sleeping. It was hard to leave them today and come back to work, but I am thankful to have a job that allows me to be at appointments and events for all my kids.

No comments: