Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday - Cooler Temperatures

The cooler temperatures has brought us outside more. I love being outside with the kids and Hubs and of course with my camera in my hand. They all hate to see that thing come out, except the babies. They are too young to realize what Momma is doing.

I love to watch them play ball in the yard...

IMG_2860

and play with their friends. Sweet Pea decided that she wanted to play with the older girls so she went straight to them. She loved every minute of it. And the girls didn't seem to mind a bit either.

IMG_2858

IMG_2841

Bulldog is finally standing up on his own more and more. He took 3 or 4 steps twice yesterday and we were so excited. It won't be long before I will have two walking toddlers. I have been saying that I wanted to get some exercise.

IMG_2836

IMG_2833

I love this time of year - the cooler weather, the beautiful colors, the bright blue sky. Most of all I am thankful for the wonderful memories that we are making everyday with our kids. Sure they remember the big things that you do with them, but they will remember the little things more because those are the times that you show them just how much you love them.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: