Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bama Game

Today JC and I went to the Alabama/Ole Miss game today. It was so nice to spend the day with just him for a change. It is odd for me since I am an Auburn fan to go to Alabama games. Everyone around me is yelling Roll Tide and I just sit there. Today during the game, Ole Miss made a big play and I stood up so that I could see if he was going to score. Alabama had not been scored on in the first half so I waned to see if Ole Miss was about to break that streak. JC accused me of pulling for Ole Miss which was far beyond the truth. I just wanted to see what was going on.
Auburn wasn't playing today so I really didn't care whether Alabama won or not. All I cared about was that Alabama didn't cover the spread since I had picked Ole Miss in the College Pick'em that we have going on at work.
We hope to take the kids back for the Mississippi State game in November. Maggie can't decide if she is an Alabama or Auburn fan or not. While Josh is pretty much an Alabama fan - thanks to JC. We also may go to T-Town for the Iron Bowl - tickets or not - since the kids will be with their dad. If we do, then I will finally be able to wear Orange & Blue to T-town.

No comments: