Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

The kids have always been with me on Halloween, but this is the first time that they will not be with me on Halloween. It just happen to fall on his weekend this year. It has been upsetting for me to know that I will miss this with them, but we had fun and treated Thursday as Halloween. We went to Heroes Unmasked at our church and did a little trick or treating at a couple of houses in our neighborhood. Tonight it will seem strange not to rush home to get the kids and head out to have some fun. I know that they will have fun with their dad, but I will still miss them tonight.

Halloween Halloween Halloween

Maggie went as the lady from Pirates of the Caribbean and Josh went as Boba Fett. We went by and saw my sister and to JC's parent's house. By the time we got done, the kids were tired so we will have to see my parents Sunday night when the kids get home.

No comments: