Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

So Sweet

Sunday afternoon, while Josh was outside playing with a friend of his, Maggie and I were inside writing out her Christmas wish list.  Oh course, 90% of it was from the American Girl catalog.  As we finished hers, she told me that we needed to make my list out.  I really don't need anything but I told her some things that I wanted.  I mentioned that she and her brother could get me the new Guitar Hero game and she told me that she already knew what she wanted to get me.  She said that she was saving her money to buy me an iPhone because she knew how much I wanted one.  I thought that was the sweetest thing for her say.  I insisted that when the time came that I would buy that, but she was set on buying me one, which of course I won't let her do.  She is a very thoughtful little girl, who most of the time thinks of everyone else but herself.  She goes on field trips for school or vacations and buys everyone else something and usually nothing or just a little something for herself.  

No comments: