Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Little Scare

When JC picked up the kids from daycare, he noticed Josh was coughing pretty bad. By the time they got home, his asthma was flaring up. He went to get the inhaler, he discovered that the inhaler had expired. It had been a quite a while since we had used the inhaler. So I called the after hours doctor and we finally got a new one. A special thanks to my friend Matt's wife Allyson for giving us tips on helping calm down his asthma while we were waiting on the new inhaler. He was not too thrilled that he couldn't run and play tomorrow at school. Right now he is sleeping soundly.

While all this was going on, I was working late at work so kudos to JC for being a great dad tonight. He was taking care of Josh, helping Maggie with her homework, and finishing up supper. By the time I got home, the kids were fed and I had a plate waiting on me.  I was go glad to be home.

No comments: