Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

What a week!

What a week this has been. I don't think I have slowed down any since Monday morning.

Monday night night we carved the pumpkin that JC picked up for us. And it was a pretty big pumpkin. The kids were all excited until it came time to actually clean the pumpkin out. Josh didn't mind pulling the stuff out, but Maggie, now that was a different story. She did some of it but after a few times had enough of the stuff and stopped. In the end, I ended up cleaning the pumpkin out while they decided on a pattern to trace, which took forever to decide.

Tuesday night everything fell apart. Our internet connection at home went down and when I called about a replacement modem, I was told that it would take 3 - 5 business days for it to arrive. Talk about panic time. I am covered up at work and need to work at night, plus I feel as though I am cut off from the world with no internet. This world has come to a sad time when I start going through withdrawals because I can't check email whenever I need to. My computer troubles continued to follow me this week - I went to my parent's house Wednesday night to work but couldn't get on their network and then the chat program on my MAC laptop at work has quit working and I didn't realize how much I actually use that too.

I am hoping that the weekend gets better and that my new DSL modem comes in so that I can get back on the internet. I have a lot of work to get done this weekend, so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: