Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bass Pro Shop

Sunday night we headed to Bass Pro Shop for family night since JC has a part time job there. He is working there mainly for the big discount which will help fund his fishing habit. The amount of people there was incredible - we had to make our own parking space. The kids immediately headed to Santa's Workshop which is the department that JC is working right now. JC is wearing an very interesting hat - an elf hat. It's the so lovely. He on the other hand could do without wearing it. I took some pictures which are posted on my facebook page, but I think that he would kill me if I posted them here too.
We stayed in the store for over 2 hours. We met some friends there and had a great time. This is the 3rd Bass Pro Shop that I have been in, but I was very impressed with the store. I loved the Nascar items around the store and of course all the outdoor stuff. But I believe that the most impressive thing was the grounds around the store. From what I could see in the dark, it looked cool. There is a small lake (pond if you ask me), stone bridges, walking trails, etc around the store. I can't wait to take the kids out there during the day to see everything. Josh just wants to go back to Santa's Wonderland and was rather upset when he found out that after Christmas, it would not be there anymore. They had two shooting stations set up and a place to play with a remote control truck. Let's just say that I found a chair in that department and had a seat while I wanted on the kids. Maggie and her friend Morgan played on the boats.
So the next time you are at Bass Pro Shop, stop by Santa's Wonderland and say hello to my elf.

No comments: