Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prayer

I received an email from JC this morning and they are calling Alacare, which is Hospice, and they will be taking his daddy home today. Jesse has put up a big fight but it seems that there is nothing else that the doctors can do. They have tried for two days to straighten out his levels but have been unable to.
I am so thankful for the outpouring of love and support we have had so far in all of this from our friends and family. It is my prayer that Jesse will not suffer and that God will bring JC, his sister, his mom, and the extended family comfort and peace during this time. Jesse is a wonderful person who I am glad that I have had the pleasure of knowing the past few years since JC and I have been together. His comments on various things would crack me up all the time. This will be a difficult Thanksgiving for them as they makes him as comfortable as possible and deal with all that is going on. May we take comfort knowing that when the time comes that Jesse is called home, that he will be made well again and that we will no longer suffer.

No comments: