Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

18 Weeks

As of this past Friday, I am 18 weeks. It doesn't seem that it has been that long but then again it does. For twins, I guess you would said that I am 1/2 way there since it is rare for twins to be carried full term. I just pray everyday that they are growing and will be healthy and strong like Maggie and Josh were. I am starting to feel them move a little more everyday. At times they will kick me pretty hard and it a surprise when they do because it is a rather strong kick. The first time I really felt one of them kick I was giving JC a hard time about something. He said that I should be nice to him and that if I wasn't then his babies would take care of him.
I feel like this is my first pregnancy since it is the first time that I have had twins. With my first two, I was feeling good and had lots of energy at 18 weeks, but not now. All I want to do it sleep and lay around. This past Saturday night I slept for 12 hours. But it is so exciting this time because I am experiencing this with the kids (who are so excited) and JC, who is experiencing all of this for the first time. Maggie and Josh look after me and are eagerly awaiting the chance of getting to feel the babies move in my stomach. JC is starting to get a little over protective of me, which I do appreciate.
Now we have to put the house on the market and pray that God will send a buyer along soon and have the perfect house for us to move into when it sells. I have friends who are stressed out because we don't have a house big enough for all of us or a car for that matter. But I am trusting that God will take care of us and things will move in His time and not ours. Because if we rely on His timing, it will be perfect.

No comments: