Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Hard to Believe

This past weekend, I took pictures as I watched my nephews leave for their senior prom. It is so hard to believe that they are seniors. It just seems like just yesterday they were Josh's age running around and playing baseball. Now they are all grown up and getting ready to go off to college. They looked so handsome, but I am a little bias.

As we went up to the high school to meet all their friends and get in the limo, it hit me that it was 20 years ago that I was getting ready for my senior prom. (Sorry no pictures will be posted of me at my senior prom.) Now I stood there watching my nephews leave for theirs. Before I know it, I will be watching my kids leave for their senior prom. My greatest advice would be to any parent is don't wish time to move quickly ever and cherish every moment, every whine, every annoying time because one day they will be gone and the house will be empty.

No comments: