Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

What a weekend

This past weekend was great. Josh and his baseball team won their game Friday night and we enjoyed a post supper with some great friends.
Saturday we hung out at the house and the kids played outside all day. That afternoon, I took Josh and his best friend to his house and we ended up staying and grilling out and hanging out by the pool. I am not sure how they could swim in that cold water but they were loving it.
Sunday after church we went to eat at The Shack, which has to be one of the best BBQ places I have ever eaten before in my life. We rode out to the track to get JC some Lowes hats to wear to work. While we were out there, we ran into a friend who was able to take us into the infield and Maggie got to see some of the race from Turn 3. She was so excited and I believe that she is hooked on NASCAR. We will have to take Josh back for the fall race since he is such a big Dale Jr fan. We went to pick up Josh from his best friend's house and got home around 8:30 last night. The kids went swimming again and we had a great time again hanging out by the pool and our friends.
Man the weekend sure did fly by. I dread them having to go back to their dad's this coming weekend since I will miss them so much. I could use weekends like this past weekend with them all the time.

No comments: