Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Bond is Strong

This morning as we were pulling up to the school, Maggie informed me that Josh had some little wrestling guys in his pocket. So of course I had to get on to him for trying to bring toys to school. He was like "Can't I just play with them?". When talking to him about it, I figured out that Maggie had felt of his pockets to see if he was bringing anything. She is such a little mama. I had to then talk to Maggie about doing that and tattle-telling which she does quite often. But I need to stress to them that if it is an danger to the other one then we need them to tell. As we were pulling up to the drop off point, Maggie said "Well there is something else but I pinkie promised Josh I wouldn't tell." Well that got my curiosity up and of course, neither one of them would tell. Maggie kept saying that she promised Josh. I asked her if he had gotten in trouble or if it was really bad and she said no. As much as this was a little frustrating, it was good to see that their bond with each other is strong and that is exactly what I have always wanted for them. They look after each other and make sure that the other one is okay. I can't imagine how protective they will be over the twins when they get here.

No comments: