Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Do I have any regrets....

This weekend while it was just me and the babies, I was flipping the channel and found the movie "13 going on 30". I had never seen the movie so I thought why not. One scene in the movie at the end really got me to thinking. Jennifer 's character asked her mom if she ever wanted to go back in time to correct some of her bad choices/decisions. The mom told her no.
I started thinking about my decisions and choices and if I would want to go back in time to correct them. Yes there are some things that I would love to correct, but then I would not be who I am today without those decisions. I would possibly not have my four children or not even live and work where I do. My life as it is now is far better than I could have ever dreamed. I don't have the big house, fancy cars, latest techno things - but what I do have is worth far more than those things would ever be.
My only regret is not keeping my eyes more focused on Him at times so that some of those decisions that I made would have involved Him more. But God took what this world meant for bad and turned into something for His Glory. And isn't that the way that it is all supposed to be anyway.

No comments: