Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

What a Week and a Scare!

Let me start off to say that I have had some crazy weeks in my life, but this week has to rank right up there at the top. Jesse started getting sick especially over the weekend and we found out Monday that he had an ear infection and bronchiolitis. Tuesday was rough and they were both very fussy. Tuesday night though, Jesse cried off and on all night long and Camie started coughing and crying. So another trip to the doctor on Wednesday. Jesse now has a double ear infection and Camie has an ear infection and bronchiolitis. Both of them are pitiful.
We had a scare though at the doctor's office that almost had me in tears. Jesse got so mad that he was crying and his eyes somewhat rolled back and it worried our doctor. They would not let us leave until Jesse calmed down and would track me with his eyes. I can tell you right now, I have never been so scared in all my life. In those few moments, everything was running through my head. But Praise God, he is okay now. We think it was because he got so upset. I have been watching him like a hawk ever since. They seemed better when I left this morning, so maybe we are past the worse of this.

No comments: