Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Karate Tourney

Saturday was Josh's first karate tourney. He was excited about it and I was so nervous. He doesn't like to be up in front of people by himself so part of me was terrified that he would freeze up and lose it. But he did great. He got 3rd place in both forms and sparring and got two trophies. I will hopefully be posting some video soon from it.

Afterwards, we got to spend some time together just the two of us. My nephew's girlfriend kept the babies for me and I had a blast spending some time with him. We met JC for lunch at McDonald's and then headed to Bass Pro Shops to play in Santa's workshop and upstairs at the shooting game. It's been a while since I got to spend time with him like that. I wish Maggie could have been there, but she decided to stay at her daddy's since all the kids were there this weekend.

No comments: