Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another bad day

What started out as a pretty good day ended in the doctors trying one more thing with daddy as a last resort. His kidneys have quit functioning and his liver is being affected. We spent all night out in the waiting room so we could be close. It's hard to go in there and see him. We are waiting this morning to talk to the doctors to see where we are with things.

I have prayed that God would heal my daddy and He will - either here or there. It's God choice for He is in control. Last night it felt as my whole world was falling apart. I feel like am losing my hero, the cornerstone of our family. I haven't given up hope that the great Physician can't still heal my daddy and restore him, but I also know that He maybe ready to call daddy home. I don't want him to go yet so I still pray and will continue to pray. I praise God in this storm.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am praying for you and your family this morning, Melissa. It is hard to lean completely on Christ during these times but He is faithful and merciful. I pray you abide in His strength today.

McKt said...

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12

Your daddy, you and your family are remaining steadfast in Him. Praying for you all.