Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Big Bump in the Road

Things are not progressing as I would have hoped and prayed for concerning my daddy. The doctors are just baffled at what caused this and why they can't seem to get him better. Today he is having a hard time holding his stats and his blood pressure is running low because of the increased sedation. They had to include the sedation since he was trying to help the machine too much and he needed his rest. His primary doctor in all of this said that things are not looking good but he is not ready to give up yet. And neither are the rest of the doctors. This is extremely hard on us since it came out of the middle of nowhere. He was in good health going in to his surgery almost 4 weeks ago and the surgery went well and now all of this. I know that my God is the great Physician and is still in the healing business. I ask for prayer for my mom. They have been married this coming June 49 years and he is her best friend. He has taken care of and spoiled her - yet he has done that to my sister and me too. It's just so hard.

3 comments:

Through Rose Colored Glasses said...

Praying for your family!

Brooke said...

I have so many special memories of your daddy : ) He is a good, good man. I am praying for your family during this time. He is in the loving hands of a great and merciful God.
Much love and many blessings,
Brooke

amyjgolden said...

Melissa, we are praying for all of you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.