Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mama's Girl

The babies are six months old now and their personalities are starting to really come out. Jess is very laid back and unless he is hungry or sick, is a very happy baby. Camie is a happy baby and very nosey. She has a hard time eating sometimes because she is too busy trying to see what is going on. Many times I had to get one of the older two to stand behind me so that she will look at least in your direction when trying to feed her.

Well this past weekend, we have seen another side of her. She has decided that she wants her mama over anyone else. She will "cry" ( and I use that word lightly) until I come and pick her up. She even reaches out for me which just thrills me to death. The only problem with this is if I am around no one else can put her to sleep or satisfy her. And you can tell when she is having one of her fits because Jesse doesn't get upset and sometimes just sits and grins at her. Only when one is truly upset will the other one get upset sometimes. I feel bad when others have her and all she does is cry for me.

No comments: