Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Little Visitor

Wednesday as we were leaving for church, we noticed a little visitor outside our front door. Bulldog spotted him first and then the rest of us.

IMG_0280

He had no collar and we had never seen him before. The kids then started to beg me to keep him. I told them if he was still here when we got home from church we would talk. I thought that would give him time to go back home if he had a home. When we got home from church he was still there. We put him in our backyard and started asking around if he belonged to anyone. So far, we have no takers.

We will give it a little more time and if no one comes forward, he may just become the newest member of our family. I have a call the shelter to see if anyone is looking for him. When I called this morning I got a recording so I will try back again. The fingers are crossed that the answer is no.

I mean who could turn this cutie away....

IMG_0282

2 comments:

becca said...

omg, he's adorable! hope no one is missing him so that you guys can keep him!

Melissa said...

I am trying not to get attached but I am hoping the same thing.