Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Hiatus

To my readers, it seems that I, without planning it, have taken a short hiatus here lately from my blog. I thought when I started working from home that I would be able to post at least once a day but that has yet to happen. Life as we all know it has a way of changing our plans and good intentions. From football practice and games, tumbling, cheer camp, school, homework, church activities, and finding time to spend at home as a family, this has all taken priority over my blog.

I have so missed blogging. It started at as a little thing, but during my daddy's illness and after his death, it has become at times a place where I can express my feelings and has helped heal my pain of my family's loss. Starting today, my intentions are to get things more organized and cut a little time out everyday for myself and my blog. I have managed to upload my photos to my Flickr account which is a relief.  So hopefully today's post will be the first of many to come this week. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: