Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was a busy one! Red had his first football game this week. We were all excited and nervous (at least I was nervous). Before the game of course, I had to get a picture of Red with the babies. They sure to love their big brother.

First Football Game 2010

We didn't win the game but it was fun to watch the kids play. Red had to guard a big guy (at least big to him) but he did good.

First Football Game 2010

First Football Game 2010

It was a rather long day and at least one of us got a nap.

First Football Game 2010

The wagon that they got for their birthday worked great. The babies stayed in it most of the time and I got a work out from pulling them around. So thankful that our best friends got it for us.

First Football Game 2010

Monday I started working on getting my new office space available. Starting Tuesday, I am working from home full time. I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have been given. I have been praying for years that God would provide a way for me to start working from home. And in His time He did. Now that I am home and have no more commute, hopefully I will be able to keep my blog updated on a daily basis and work on the design some.

No comments: