Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

While the twins are young and don't really care, I have decided that I want to dress them alike. We thought about doing Thing 1 and Thing 2 or clowns, but decided on Pebbles and Bam Bam. I searched all over the web looking at costumes and just couldn't would not pay as much as they wanted for the costumes. Plus they were rather ugly. So I made them instead.

We were going trick or treating Saturday night so of course that morning I was working on their costumes. My nephew's girlfriend came over to help me out and to help watch the babies. She worked on Pebbles shirt while I did BamBam's outfit. I bought sweatpants and shirts from Wal-mart and made the bone out of a t-shirt that I cut up. I don't sew but use to cross stitch all the time so I had a little experience. And I think they turned out rather cute.

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

We made stops to see the grandmothers right quick before heading over to our friends' house for a party. The babies loved being around all the kids and especially loved the bobbing for apples that was set up.

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

We had to put Bulldog's shirt in the dryer because he put his hands in the water. And of course the Hubs just stood there laughing and taking pictures.

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Once it was dark, we headed out to trick or treat. We all got on trailers with hay and they carried us from place to place. BamBam fell asleep right after we got started and she only went to a few houses. The older two were at their dad's so they didn't get to go with us this year. We missed them so much and so did all their friends.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Looking forward to next year already since the older two will be there with us.

No comments: