Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Harry Potter

A couple of weeks ago, yes I know that I am behind, I helped a friend take a group of girls to see Harry Potter, Part 1. It took a lot in me to volunteer to help. No it really didn't since I am a big Harry Potter fan. The only part that I wasn't prepared for was the ride up the parking deck. Picture it - a spiral tight parking deck full of cars and a suburban driven by yours truly. By the time I got us to a parking space I was a nervous wreck. I looked like one of those women who have the big car but have no business driving it because they can't park it.

Harry Potter

We took the kids to the IMAX theater near us and the girls (my son was along because he wanted to see the movie too) were so excited. While we stood in line, a kid walked by that was dressed up just like Harry Potter. He was the cutest thing.

Harry Potter

The movie lived up to all it's hype. Some parts I have to say were not made for the IMAX but it was quite an experience. I think we will watch Part 2 in IMAX again. Now we have to wait until summer to see the ending.

The biggest highlight of the night was spending some time with the older two.

Harry Potter

No comments: