Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Basketball season

My nephews are playing basketball this year for the first time at the school for their senior year. They have both been working hard and Cody as of right now is the 7th person off the bench. The other night he had a great game, which unfortuately I was unable to make. But last night we all went and watched them. I was so excited. We all sat up in the upper section of the bleachers and I sit with everyone until one of the boys goes in. But when they go in, I grab my camera and stand to take pictures. Last night I kept moving around and ending up not even sitting with JC and my family while I was taking pictures.
They have a Christmas tourney coming up, so I know that I will be posting some updates. We won last night 58 - 50. Cody did good and had a lot playing time - Will made 1 of 2 free throws. Cody missed his free throws. He can hit them all day at practice and when we are all shooting around, but gets nervous in a game because everyone is looking at him.
I am sure going to miss all of this once the season is over. It's hard to believe that my little nephews (6-6 and 6-5 so they are not actually little) are seniors. I hope that Josh can grow up to be a good man like my nephews are.

No comments: