Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Totally a guy place

Yesterday afternoon, I went with JC (my husband) and his friend to a sporting goods store here in Birmingham. When we got there, I had to go to the bathroom, but when I got to the bathroom, I thought about just had bad I really had to go. Maybe I really didn't have to go that bad. Of course the seat was up and the decor was anything but nice. When I closed the door, there was a hole in the upper part of the door - so much for privacy. I could tell that they cleaned the place because all the cleaning supplies and things like that were up on open shelves on the wall inside the bathroom. Luckily they did have soap. I was really afraid to touch anything.

I thought about my cube neighbor Mary here at work and how she would have reacted to this bathroom. She is a total neat freak. I should have taken pictures but I am still trying to take the image of this place out of my mind. If I ever go to this store again, I will be sure to take measures to ensure that I do not have to use that restroom. The place was a totally a guy's bathroom because the two guys I was with didn't think a thing about it.

No comments: