Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Monday we started back to school. It just seems like we got out for summer just a few days ago but alias, we are back to school and nights of homework. The kids were all excited. My oldest was really excited since she was going into the 6th grade. This year she gets a locker and changes classes.

IMG_2334

Red was excited. He is getting so big. I always take pictures of him and his sister in front of their elementary school but this year I was lucky to get one of him.

IMG_0207

He is just too old for things like that. I look at this picture of him and I wonder where the years have gone. He looks so grown in it to me. And he is wearing his contacts. He has loved them and is doing great at taking them out. I still put them in for him but even that is getting better.

I sure do wish time would slow down.

No comments: