Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

One Year Old Checkup

Today was the babies' one year old checkup. Since they are one now, they get to ride facing forwards now which they love to do.




When they ride now, they talk a lot more, especially my baby girl. But still most of the time they sleep.

We had to wait in the room for a little bit since the doctor had to attend to an emergency. We sang songs and they just finished off the snacks I had for them when he finally came in. The babies are doing great. They checked out perfect and are healthy. My girl weighed 21 lbs 12 oz and my boy weighed 25 lbs 10 oz. Yes he's a big one.

On the way home I stopped by and got them a happy meal which they proceeded to eat all of - each had 1/2 cheese burger and some fries. They are very good eaters.




When I left they were splitting a pack of Swiss Roll Cakes. I am so thankful to have four healthy kids.

1 comment:

morethanthestarsinthesky said...

What sweet little babies!


Amanda in Alabama