Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Never Thought I Would Get Them

I purchased a pair of shoes yesterday that I thought I never would. Yes I got a pair of Tone Ups and I have to say after wearing them today, they are rather comfortable. 
A friend of mine has back issues like I do and was told by her doctor to get a pair. After wearing them for a while, she says that her back is feeling so much better. I am about sick of taking Motrin all the time for the pain and they were on sale so I thought what the heck. So I bought a pair.


After wearing them today, my back isn't hurting like it usually does by this time of day so this may actually be worth it. I got this pair cheap and went back to get another pair and of coure they were gone. Now the running/walking shoes they have are a different story. I just don't know if I can wear those.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Are the sandals the Easy Tone? Those are cool!

Melissa said...

These are the Tone Ups from Sketchers. They are really rather comfortable.

nomo wino daph said...

LOL...I have some. I always roll my ankle in them! I bought the Fit-FLOPS when they first debuted. I don't own sketchers but they do make some cute ones. New Balance also makes one.
I bought some also last month that I SWORE I WOULD DIE before I ever put on my feet ... MBT's. I got the tennis shoe. I have a bad hit & knee (tks to running) and I tell ya, they have helped!! I don't wear them but to certain places:)

Melissa said...

That is good to know. It has already helped my back today.