Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Day After

Well the National Championship game is over and Alabama won. We all watched the game last night. Mags didn't make it to halftime before falling asleep. Josh made it to halfway through the 3rd quarter. Right before the ball game was over, JC tried to wake Josh up so that he could see the celebration. He was so out that we couldn't get him to even really look at the TV. JC was even picking him up trying to get him to wake up but he was just out.

I have to give kudos to my husband. As many of you know, I am in a "mixed" marriage. Last night instead of rubbing it in my face or anything like that, my husband smiled and was just happy. He order him and Josh a shirt last night. He asked me what size to get Josh and then asked me if I wanted anything - that typical "Hey I am ordering something do you want anything?". I had to gracious decline his offer since it didn't have enough orange and blue for me.

So congrats to Alabama and representing the SEC in a great way. I loved the fact that again the SEC came out on top and beat the Big 12! One of these days, the rest of the country will realize that the SEC is the best conference.

Oh, I haven't really looked at the scores to see who was closer, but I believe that the Aubie in the house may have gotten closer. but I will gracious give that title of winner to my husband and my little red head.

No comments: